General Equine Practice
Ovens Valley Equine offers a wide variety of equine veterinary services. We offer both ambulatory and in clinic services to clients in the North-East Victorian region. We treat all horses including racehorses, performance horses, show horses, pleasure horses, children’s ponies, aged companions, broodmares and young stock.
- Routine health assessments of adults and foals
- Pre-purchase examinations
- Complex wound management and bandage changes
- Foot Abscess Treatment
- Preliminary and routine blood-work
- Vaccinations (including Hendra)
- Freeze branding
- Thoroughbred Identification and Breed Society certifications
- Identification and certification for export
Agistment is available in our purpose built and horse friendly stables, yards and small paddocks. Hospitalisation is available for more complicated cases when ongoing veterinary care is necessary.
All our patients are important to us at Ovens Valley Equine. Our business aspires to deliver high quality veterinary medicine and a customer focus which places a high value on our clients and their horses.
Contact us for more information on any of our equine veterinary services.