Our clinic strives for excellence in diagnosing and managing a diverse range of equine medical cases. We offer diagnostic imaging services including Endoscopy, Digital X-ray and Ultrasound, as well as immediate in-house Critical Care blood work.
Evaluation and treatment of:
- Sick adult horses and foals
- Eye disease including Sub-Palpebral Lavage (SPL) placement
- Skin disease
- Endocrine disease (Equine Cushing’s/PPID, Equine Metabolic Syndrome/Insulin dysregulation)
- Breathing abnormalities/respiratory disease
- Stomach ulcers (See Partnering Services)
- Gastrointestinal Parasite Management (using our specialised Parasight System)
Agistment is available in our purpose built and horse friendly stables, yards and small paddocks. Hospitalisation is available for more complicated cases where ongoing veterinary care is necessary.
All our patients are important to us at Ovens Valley Equine. Our business aspires to deliver high quality veterinary medicine and a customer focus which places a high value on our clients and their horses.
Contact us for more information on any of our equine veterinary services.